Monday, November 06, 2006

Christmas Card For Sale!


My friends and I are printing a series of Christmas and blank cards as a fundraiser for building our new church (just in case you wonder, it's an evangelical free church). We sell them in 2 different packages as seen above. Each package costs $8Cdn and has 8 cards with 4 designs (with envelopes). Anyone who are interested could let me know or email me. (Please indicate if you want the top or bottom package.) Printing shall be done by Nov.17th.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my. These are fantastic. Which did you design? I wouldn't be suprised if it was all of them.

Alexiev said...

Beatiful design... Great illustrations... Marry Crhismas...

Best regards...

Saludos desde Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar