Monday, October 22, 2007
Thursday, October 04, 2007
I intended to make this the cover of a comic that I 'thought' I would try to do...and it takes me forever to paint in photoshop. First, because of procrastination; second, because I haven't done much drawing or painting this past 2 months; third, because I want to practise painting w/ photoshop seriously; and fourth, it seems like there're lot of things that gets into the way...well ^..^
I'm quite happy with it now, although there're little things that I would like to fix but I think I should move on to something else.
And thank you if you are still visiting this blog since it has been deserted for awhile~~a poorly maintained blog...
Monday, August 13, 2007
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Sunday, February 18, 2007
I don't believe in luck. I think there's a reason for everything but we might not understand it now. God has His plan for everyone of us.
There will still be frustration and disappointment when bad things happen. But if we take a minute and look away from our troubles, well, the sky is still pretty beautiful!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
1) Left my wallet at school on Thursday nite and have to go back this morning to get it.
2) My flipbook at home crashes everytime I try to capture a drawing. now, i have to capture it as bmp in another program and import it into flipbook.
3) Got a stomache.
4) May be there'll be an earthquake tonite
5) and the ceiling would collapse on me.
6) and people can't find my dead body
7) and I would become the meal of the crows in my neighborhood....
But life goes on. And i still need to go back to work now Xo
Cheers to everyone.